Sunday 8 September 2013

LONDON run to the beat

13.1 miles. Check.

I must admit that I feel very proud of myself running my first half marathon in 2:08:23. It was very challenging but so much fun! 
"Run To The Beat" started and ended at Greenwich park. There were 18 music stages at various points on the course. The music definitely kept me going to the finish line. 
Thank you very much to all my sponsors, who helped me raised 300£ for the charity SHP.or.uk. Guys, you are the best!
Jessie J rocked the event after the run. Quiet fortunate to see her today, she is such an amazing artist.


 The START
 Before the run // Charity T-Shirt
After the run // Jumping all over the place with my medal!
Feeling GREAT

Jessie J Show - I love her!









Half Marathon Outfit:
#Before and during the run: Charity T-Shirt and green leopard print shorts
#After the run: Nike T-Shirt and green leopard print shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment